BECKMAN MILL (SW NEWARK TOWNSHIP): 11600 S. COUNTY RD H, BELOIT
Join us while we explore another historical stie in Rock County. Did you know that the original Mill (Goodhue Distillery Mill) was destroyed by fire in 1853?
- ARRIVE BY 9:00 AM: for all Wednesday Walks
- MEET AT: Rock County Council on Aging office at: 3328 N. Hwy 51, Janesville, WI
- TO REGISTER: Call Mobility Management at: 608-757-5408
- If you would like to make your own travel arrangements, please provide that information upon making your reservation.
- Walks will be cancelled in case of inclement weather.
- There is not a cost for transportation, to walk or for a tour.
- Lunch at a meal site is planned following each walk for a suggestion donation $4.00 age 60+, $12.01 if under age 60.
- Dress for weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- Walks take place only on the dates identified.