New Fees effective July 13, 2010 - View the fees at Travel.State.Gov
Procedure to apply for a new passport:
- Review the Passport Procedures.
- Complete the following form: Passport Application (DS-11)
- If you experience trouble with the online application, we can provide a form in our office.
- Once you have completed the DS-11, print out on white paper, do not sign, and present to the Rock County Clerk's Office for processing.
- Don't forget to bring the following items with you to the County Clerk's Office:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Drivers license
- Passport photos (we can provide photos for $10 onsite)
- Check or Money Order for your fees
(Debit and Credit Cards are NOT Accepted)
Under some circumstances, you may renew your passport by mail:
Not sure which form you need?