Greg Winkler, Division Manager
Rock County Behavioral Health Intake
(For individuals seeking assistance with access to Behavioral Health Services)
- Respecting the dignity of the people we serve
- Strengths based approaches
- Instilling Hope for our clients
- Clients' rights to choose their own goals and priorities
- Efficient use of resources
To create and sustain a welcoming system of high quality care that is focused on respect for the dignity of each person served and authentic belief in and hope for recovery.
The mission of the Behavioral Health Division is to deliver high quality behavioral health services in partnership with individuals and families to promote recovery and improve the quality of life.