Sheriff's Office - Frequently Asked Questions

Report Information About a Crime

  • Call the 911 Communication Center non-emergency phone number at (608) 757-2244 and ask to have an officer either sent to your location or request a phone call from an officer. 
  • You may also call Beloit CrimeStoppers at (608) 362-7463 or Janesville CrimeStoppers at (608) 756-3636. 

Report a Motor Vehicle Accident

  • If the accident has just occurred, you may call the 911 emergency number. 
  • If the accident had happened previously, you may call (608) 757-2244 and the dispatcher will send the appropriate law enforcement officer to you to report the crime. 

Rock County, State of Wisconsin
All Rights Reserved