Juror Information - Postponements & Excusals
- The court understands that during the time you are requested to appear you may have previous commitments, such as a preplanned vacation or doctor's appointments.
- You may have valid reasons for an excuse.
- You must request to be excused in advance by calling and talking to the Jury Clerk.
- Please note: do not come to court and expect to be excused for any reason that you could have brought to our attention in writing or by calling prior to appearing.
- The Jury Clerk's office phone number is (608) 743-2222; the office is located in the Janesville Courthouse on the 2nd floor.
- All letters requesting to be removed completely from this panel must be submitted in writing before the start of your term.
- These requests should be sent to:
Rock County Clerk of Courts Office
ATTN: Jury Clerk
51 S Main Street
Janesville, WI 53545
- Or you may fax the request to the Jury Clerk at (608) 743-2223.
- Your letter will be given to one of the judges for review, and a response letter will be sent to you.