Medical Assistance (Medicaid) Transportation
Effective August 1, 2013, the Department of Health Services (DHS) has entered into an agreement with Medical Transportation Management, Inc. (MTM, Inc.) to take over the statewide non-emergency medical transportation brokerage service for Medicaid and BadgerCare Plus members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Informational videos on how to access non-emergency medical transportation and other information can be found on the Department of Human Services website.
Reservations Line: 1-866-907-1493
“Where’s My Ride” Line: 1-866-907-1494
“WeCare” Complaint Line: 1-866-436-0457
When you call, be ready to provide:
- Member’s full name
- ForwardHealth identification number
- Pick-up address with ZIP code and telephone number
- Name, telephone number, address and ZIP code of Medicaid provider
- Appointment time and date
- Any special transportation needs
- General reason for the appointment (doctor’s visit, check-up, etc.)
You may also schedule your trip online at: http://www.mtm-inc.net/wisconsin-website/wisconsin-home/