About The Agency
The Rock County Planning, Economic & Community Development Agency provides technical assistance and oversight, through five service divisions, on various planning and development issues in Rock County, including:
- Long-range comprehensive and site planning
- Development review and monitoring
- Administration of home rehabilitation and home purchase assistance loans
- Geographic information system (GIS) mapping products and services
- Economic development activities and opportunities
To maintain a process of continuous improvement and investment, enhancing diplomatic leadership in collaboration, encouragement, support, education, and innovation within Rock County and throughout Southern Wisconsin, ensuring a high quality of life for current and future Rock County residents.