Ordinances and Plans
The Development Review, Land Divisions & Enforcement Division assists individuals, businesses, professionals and governmental entities by uniformly administering and enforcing plans, policies, and ordinances to manage development in a sustainable, planned, efficient and environmentally sound manner.
The following County ordinances are administered and enforced by this division:
- Access Control (Chapter 4.5 of the Code of Ordinances)
- Address (Chapter 4.6 of the Code of Ordinances)
- Airport Overlay Zoning (Chapter 4.3 of the Code of Ordinances)
- Floodplain Zoning Ordinance (Chapter 4.4 of the Code of Ordinances)
- Land Division and Development (Chapter 4.1 of the Code of Ordinances)
- Shoreland Zoning & County Owned Property (Chapter 4.2 of the Code of Ordinances)
Note: In addition to County Ordinances, each Town in Rock County has local zoning ordinances. However, in most instances, the Town's information regarding zoning on a specific parcel of land is available by contacting this department. Additionally, some Town digital zoning maps are available for viewing on this site.
For Stormwater, Erosion Control and Non-metallic mining ordinances, visit the Land Conservation Website.
There are no draft plans at this time.