Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- First Copy - $20.00
- Each Additional Copy - $3.00
Payment Methods by Mail
- Certified bank or cashier's check made payable to: "Register of Deeds"
- Money order made payable to: "Register of Deeds"
- Personal check from Rock County residents only payable to "Register of Deeds"
- Mail Payment, Application, and Copy of Identification to:
Register of Deeds
51 S Main Street
Janesville, WI 53545
Payment Methods in Person
- All of the above
- Debit/Credit for a fee
Statewide Certificate Issuance
We can Issue Certificates for the Following Events
|Event||Occurred in Rock County||Occurred in Other Wisconsin County|
|Birth||All||October 1, 1907 - Present|
|Death||All||September 1, 2013 - Present|
|Marriage||All||*June 21, 2015 - Present|
|Divorce||January 1, 2016 - Present||January 1, 2016 - Present|
|Tribal Marriage & Divorce||NA||January 1, 2016 - Present|
|*Certificates of marriage can be obtained statewide if the license was issued on or after May 18, 2015|