RCSO Minor Incident Report

Use this form to report minor theft or vandalism to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
Once the form has been processed, you will be contacted with a police report number. 
If you have any questions, please call 608-757-8000.

If you run out of space in any section below, please use the Additional Information / Comments box.

Your Contact Information
Did the incident occur at a business?
People who are (or might be) involved.
Person 1
Person 2
Additional Information / Comments

Go to top