Captain Curt N. Fell
608-757-7906 | Curt.Fell@co.rock.wi.us
- The Rock County Sheriff’s Office Support Services Bureau Captain oversees the following areas of the agency: Training, Records Management, Fiscal Management, Information Technology, Recreational Safety and Vehicle Fleet Management. In addition, Captain Fell serves as the Sheriff’s Office Records Custodian, Range Master, and Assistant SWAT Commander.
- The Training area is led by a Sergeant assigned as the Sheriff’s Office Training Coordinator and a Secretary I who manages the duties of the Training Office. Additionally, there are seven Deputies assigned part-time to Crime Prevention and Community Outreach duties.
- The Fiscal Management area is led by the Financial Office Manager working collaboratively with three Account Clerk IIIs on maintaining the $22 million dollar budget responsibilities.
- The Recreational Safety area consists of the Recreation Safety Rescue Team, the Recreational Safety Enforcement Team, and Recreational Safety Education. The many safety education programs include; Hunter Safety, Boater Safety, ATV Safety, and Snowmobile Safety. The Recreational Safety Deputy works with the Cops and Kids Foundation to provide community outreach activities such as Cops n Bobbers, and Gutter Busters.
- The Vehicle Fleet Management duties are the responsibility of the part-time Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor and the part-time Vehicle Maintenance Technician. Vehicle Fleet Management personnel ensure that our fleet of eighty-four vehicles, five trailers, and four boats are operational at all times.