If you receive child support and are looking for payment information:
- Call the Wisconsin Child Support Collections Trust –KIDS Information Line at 1-800-991-5530. Have your PIN number ready.
- Access your online account at https://csos.wisconsin.gov/login
- Access the Wisconsin Department of Children & Families Website for additional information.
If you pay child support:
Child Support payments should be sent to:
- Wisconsin Support Collection Trust Fund (WI SCTF), Box 74200, Milwaukee, WI 53274-0200
To ensure that your payment is properly applied:
- Write your KIDS PIN or Social Security Number on your check or money order.
- Make your check or money order payable to WI SCTF.
- Complete and include the appropriate coupon with your payment:
- To pay current support, past-due support, or interest use Coupon N
- To pay a Receipt and Disbursement fee (R&D) use Coupon R. (Note: The $65.00 Receipt and Disbursement fee is charged by the State of Wisconsin annually. If you do not pay the R&D fee on your own, your employer may withhold the fee from your paycheck.)
- To pay costs (genetic testing, service of process, or vital records fees) use Coupon C
Information on additional ways to pay can be found at the following website: https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/cs/ncp/pay/ways-to-pay