Payment Information

If you receive child support and are looking for payment information: 

If you pay child support: 

Child Support payments should be sent to:

  • Wisconsin Support Collection Trust Fund (WI SCTF), Box 74200, Milwaukee, WI  53274-0200

To ensure that your payment is properly applied:

  • Write your KIDS PIN or Social Security Number on your check or money order.
  • Make your check or money order payable to WI SCTF.
  • Complete and include the appropriate coupon with your payment:
    • To pay current support, past-due support, or interest use Coupon N
    • To pay a Receipt and Disbursement fee (R&D) use Coupon R.                                                                                                  (Note: The $65.00 Receipt and Disbursement fee is charged by the State of Wisconsin annually.  If you do not pay the R&D fee on your own, your employer may withhold the fee from your paycheck.)
    • To pay costs (genetic testing, service of process, or vital records fees) use Coupon C

Information on additional ways to pay can be found at the following website: