Employment & Internships
For current employment opportunities, please click here to be directed to Human Resources.
Rock County Human Services partners with various educational institutions for the purpose of placing students in internships to provide educational experience within Human Services.
If you are interested in pursuing an internship with Rock County Human Services, please send a completed Internship Application (see link below) and your resume to:
Rock County Human Services
P.O. Box 1649
Janesville, WI 53547
Your application will be reviewed and we will let you know if there are internship opportunities available. An interview may be part of this process.
An Affiliation Agreement is required prior to an internship starting. Rock County currently has an Affiliation Agreement with the following Colleges and Universities:
- Alverno College (Health Information Management/School of Nursing)
- Aurora University/George Williams College (Social Work Program)
- Boise State University (College of Health Sciences)
- Concordia University (Social Work majors)
- Herzing University (Health Information Management)
- UW Hospitals & Clinics Authority (M.D. Residency)
- UW-Madison (School of Social Work)
- Upper Iowa University (BSW students)