How can I contact Rock County Specialized Transit?
Please see the Council on Aging website or call 608-757-5054.

Where is the landfill?
The City of Janesville Sanitary Landfill serves Rock County residents. Please contact the City of Janesville directly at 608-755-3105 or

My road has not been plowed yet. Why?

Rock County's Winter Maintenance Policy provides information on the County's policies and procedures.

Where can I obtain Driver's Licenses and Vehicle Registrations?

DMV Service Center  645 South Wright Road, Janesville, WI 53546