Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Stay informed on the most current and accurate information. Use reputable sources. Be sure you understand the information. Ask questions.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap is not available.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing/sneezing. Discard tissues after use.
- Monitor your health and stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are not part of your household. Maintain at least six feet distance between you and others.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who is sick, including members of your household.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces thoroughly with common household cleaners or wipes.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wear cloth face coverings when in public. Be sure you know how to wear them correctly.