Coronavirus Disease 2019
Unnecessary travel is strongly discouraged at this time. Individuals utilizing mass transit must maintain social distancing of at least six feet as much as possible and face coverings are encouraged. Limit travel to essential activities, including:
- Any travel related to essential activities, essential governmental functions, essential businesses and operations, or non-essential businesses’ minimum basic operations.
- Travel to care for elderly, minors, dependents, persons with disabilities, or vulnerable persons.
- Travel to or from educational institutions for purposes of receiving materials for distance learning, for receiving meals, or any other services.
- Travel to return to a place of residence from outside the jurisdiction.
- Travel required by law enforcement or court order, including to transport children pursuant to a custody agreement.
- Travel required for non-residents to return to their place of residence outside Wisconsin.