Public Record Availability
Public records are available for inspection at the Real Property Description Department during regular office hours.
- There is no cost to view the records.
- Original records may NOT be removed from the Real Property Description Department.
- Copies of public records may be obtained upon request at the costs listed below.
- Prepayment is required for requests over $5.00.
- Mailing and shipping fees will be added if documents are mailed.
- A location fee may be charged if the cost of locating a record exceeds $50.00.
- Requests for copies must be specific and include contact information should clarification be necessary.
Public Records Available & Copy Costs
- Assessment Roll - $10.00 / Setup | $0.02 / Page
Entire Municipality Only 8 ½ x 11 Printout
- Assessment Roll Records - $0.25
Photocopies 8 ½ x 11 page
- Digital Owner Information, Assessments & Legal Description Comma Delimited Text File
$10.00 / Municipality | $50.00 / County
- Digital Parcel File Shape File Format - $75.00
Does not contain Ownership/Assessment Information
- Parcel Map – $4.00
Single Parcel Computer Plot Black & White - 8 ½” x 11”
- Property Division Map
- Manual Format 18” x 24” Black & White Copy - $5.00
- 18" x 24" Color Plot - $10.00
- Entire Municipality 36" x 36" Color Plot - $25.00
- Property Record Lookup Information - $0.25
Single Parcel Computer Generated