About Rock Haven
Rock Haven is a county-owned skilled nursing facility serving the Rock County community for over 160 years. Our beautiful country setting provides peace and relaxation to our residents while allowing for quick access to off-campus activities and appointments. We offer short-term care, memory care, and long-term care services along with physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation services for our residents.
Our goal at Rock Haven is to provide services and treatments that maximize an individual's ability to function and attain the highest level of independence.
All units are certified for Medicare and Medicaid.
- What is the difference between a Skilled Nursing Facility and Assisted Living:
We are committed to providing high-quality care to our residents by offering a number of services:
- 24 hour Registered Nurse
- Personalized care planning
- Security system
- Professional & experienced staff
- Podiatry, dental, audiology & vision services
- Physical, occupational, & speech therapies
We provide various amenities to help our residents feel right at home!
- All private rooms with a large bathroom
- Recreational spaces
- Home-cooked meals
- Indoor & outdoor visiting areas
- Courtyards with gardens
- Hair salon
- Onsite laundry
- In-room television with cable included
- Internet access in the common area
- Air conditioning & climate control
- Spa tubs
- Gift shop (Hard Rock Canteen)
All of our resident rooms are private and include an attached private bathroom. Each room includes a bed, two nightstands, an over-the-bed table, a dresser, a closet with ample space, and a television. Our rooms are spacious and leave room for our residents to put their own personal touches to the place.
Our address is not always GPS user friendly; let us help you find your way here:
- Driving north on Highway 51 from Janesville, continue on Highway 51 until you reach N. Parker Drive/County Trunk F and take a right. This is the last right before reaching the stoplights at Highway 14.
If you are coming from the north, take highway 51 and take the first left following the Highway 51 & Highway 14 intersection. This is N. Parker Drive/County Trunk F.
- Continue on N. Parker Drive/County Trunk F until you reach the Rock Haven sign and take a left.
- If you are coming to the main office, take a left at the next set of signs directing you to the Village Commons & Administrative office. The main office is at this location, look for the American flag and you know you are in the right spot. You may park in this area and proceed to the main office.
- If you are looking for a specific door, take a left at the signs and continue driving until you see the door you want. The door numbers are located on the signs