The Rock County Sheriff’s Office has teamed up with the Cops and Kids Foundation to offer the Gutter Busters bowling program. The Cops and Kids Foundation is an area nonprofit organization whose programs and services provide law enforcement with the tools necessary to implement award-winning community service.
The primary goal of the Gutter Busters bowling program is to teach kids how to bowl. Kids will learn proper bowling etiquette, technique, and scoring. The goal of Gutter Busters is to teach kids sportsmanship, integrity, and respect for others. Kids will get to interact with local cops and form a positive and everlasting relationship.
There are 25 available spots per event for kids six years of age or older. Parents or guardians of kids interested in participating should complete the online registration form, located at the bottom of this page.
Kids participating in the event will receive an event t-shirt at the time of registration. Lunch will also be provided to participants.
If you have any questions, contact Deputy Cisneros (608) 757-7941 or Deputy Lund (608) 373-3816.
How Can I Become a Sponsor?
- The Sheriff's Office would love to partner with local businesses to reach out to local youth in the community.
- Sponsorships will give local children a chance to learn a positive and rewarding activity, such as bowling. We hope you will join us to help make our community a better place!
- As a primary sponsor, your logo/name will receive priority placement on all Gutter Busters materials including T-shirts, equipment, and gift bags. You can also provide company banners, which can be displayed upon request.
- Participants receive gifts bags at each Gutter Busters event. Gift bag may contain small gifts, coupons, flyers, and/or catalogs from your company.
- Gutter Busters works hard to garner positive media attention at our outings. They are often frequented by news and print media.
- Should you choose to donate equipment and/or products our participants, volunteers, and parents will be able to use those items in real-life experiences.
If you have any questions, contact Deputy Cisneros (608) 757-7941 or Deputy Lund (608) 373-3816. We greatly appreciate your time and consideration.